- To view our latest e-Edition page by page click the image on the left.
The National Weather Service in Miami has issued a * Flood Advisory for... West central Collier County in southwestern Florida... * Until 315 PM EDT. * At 217 PM EDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to thunderstorms. This will cause minor flooding in the advisory area. Up to two inches of rain have already fallen. * Some locations that will experience flooding include... Golden Gate Estates, Golden Gate, Orangetree and Vineyards. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Excessive runoff from heavy rainfall will cause flooding of canals and streams, country roads, farmland, and other low lying spots. &&
Currently in Collier County
86°F / 77°F
- Tigertail Lagoon Dredging Project Update
- Dock Extension Variance Rejected
- South Seas Calls Citation into Question
- Harper’s Report on ‘Marco Island Nutrient Source Evaluation Project’
- New Staff at Tommie Barfield Elementary
- New Fire Headquarters Begins with Demolition
- Rays Fight Gamely in 13-7 Defensive Struggle
- New Publix at Shops of Marco
- Lizbeth Huapilla Makes the Most of Everchanging Circumstances
- Marco 5 - Ninth Edition
The Wave 2021
- To view The Wave click the image on the left.