She will demonstrate her celebrated underwater painting each Thursday evening at Fifth Avenue Design Gallery, located at 365 Fifth Avenue South in Naples. Fifth Avenue South is one of the nation’s premier shopping, dining and entertainment destinations. Historic and modern architecture blend together in eclectic sophistication; tropical blooms and lush greenery grace its pedestrian-friendly promenades; and sparkling storefronts are filled with the most enchanting gifts and treasures. Fifth Avenue South is home to award-winning restaurants and cafés, world-class art galleries, chic boutiques, elegant inns and a wealth of professional businesses and services. For more information about Fifth Avenue South, please visit www.FifthAvenueSouth.com.
- To view our latest e-Edition page by page click the image on the left.
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH MONDAY EVENING... The Flood Watch continues for * a portion of South Florida, including the following areas, Coastal Broward, Coastal Collier, Coastal Miami-Dade, Coastal Palm Beach, Inland Collier, Metro Broward, Metro Miami-Dade, and Metro Palm Beach. * Through Monday evening * Periods of heavy rain will impact portions of South Florida. * Rainfall totals of 2 to 4 inches with locally higher amounts possible. Torrential rainfall will likely lead to flooding of poor drainage and urbanized areas, especially over east coast locations. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on current forecasts. You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible Flood Warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared to take action should flooding develop. &&
Currently in Collier County
90°F / 77°F
- Famous Python Hunter Dusty Crum Scores 16-Footer During Florida Python Challenge
- “Wildman” Dusty Crum Makes Specialty Items from Snakeskin
- Big Cypress Expansion Underway!
- City Manager McNees Delivers Upbeat Update to Marco Realtors
- Former Marco City Councilor Roman's Visionary Idea Leads to "Flipping the Switch" on Faka Union Pump
- “Winging It” Over Marco Island
- Island Construction is Booming
- A Full Day for City Council
- Lely Family Mourns Loss of Beloved Track Coach
- Mackle and Summer Camp Closures Due to COVID-19 Cases
The Wave 2021
- To view The Wave click the image on the left.