...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 8 AM EST MONDAY... * WHAT...Temperatures around 33 to 36 degrees will result in frost formation. * WHERE...Glades, Hendry, Inland Palm Beach and Inland Collier Counties. * WHEN...From 2 AM to 8 AM EST Monday. * IMPACTS...Frost could kill sensitive outdoor vegetation if left uncovered. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Take steps now to protect tender plants from the cold. &&
Currently in Collier County
63° / 41°
FREE Weekly Email Updates from Coastal Breeze News
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- A Great Day for Goodland
- Marco and Naples YMCAs Merge
- Beach News – Possible Smoking Ban on Florida Beaches
- Marco Island Real Estate Report
- Recovery Process Starts After Tornadoes Sweep Through Southwest Florida
- Benefits Case for Upgrade of the Marco Island WWTP
- Waterways Committee Looking at Recommendations
- Lely Senior Excels in the Pool and in the Classroom
- Fire Damages Popular Boulevard Restaurant
- Marco Island Holds Change of Watch Ceremony
The Wave 2021
- To view The Wave click the image on the left.