Learn more about the ins and outs of breach of contract.
- To view our latest e-Edition page by page click the image on the left.
...A STRONG THUNDERSTORM OVER THE WATERS... The areas affected include... Coastal waters from Chokoloskee to Bonita Beach FL out 20 NM... Coastal waters from East Cape Sable to Chokoloskee FL out 20 NM... Waters from Chokoloskee to Bonita Beach FL from 20 to 60 NM... At 1013 PM EDT, Doppler radar indicated a strong thunderstorm, capable of producing winds to around 30 knots. This thunderstorm was located 10 nm northeast of D Tower, moving east at 20 knots. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Mariners can expect gusty winds to around 30 knots and locally higher waves. Boaters should seek safe harbor immediately until this storm passes. Waterspouts are possible with this activity. Remain on the alert in case warnings are issued for waterspout development. &&
Currently in Collier County
85°F / 76°F
- The Secret in the Sky
- Development Begins on Metropolitan Naples
- Trolley Initiative Runs Off the Tracks
- Problem: Marco Island Waterways Are Deficient In Oxygen
- There’s a Dolphin Baby Boom Going On!
- Remote Work Fueling Marco Island Real Estate Market
- Family, Faith and Positivity Get Deneen Rose Through the Tough Times
- Founding the Marco Island Library
- It’s Everything Pumpkin in October
- Naples Runs Away From Lely in 48th Coconut Bowl
The Wave 2021
- To view The Wave click the image on the left.