“You don’t know what you’ve got until you lose it” is the song Ral Donner recorded in 1961 which still rings true today, especially when we are talking about our health. How important is good health? We all know the answer to that question.
But, who has the time to run around to different physicians to find out just how good our health really is. How about if those physicians came to you! That’s right, a dozen medical specialists in one place providing free medical tests, consulting and advice.
IBERIABANK/MARCO and Physicians Regional Healthcare System are partnering to bring medical tests and information critical to your health needs now and in the future.
Please reserve the evening of July 7th for the next IBERIABANK “In The Round” #36 for complimentary medical services and consulting including:
- Cardiologist Dr. Roland Werres
- Podiatrists Drs. Loan Lam & Gregory Spain
- Hearing/Audiologist Dr. Sara Rickelmann
- Diabetes Information by Pam Eichler, RN
- Dermatology with Dr. Craig Eichler
- Bereavement support by Vitas Hospice
- Glaucoma/Vision Screening with Dr. Robert Guda
- Urology/prostate/kidney specialist
- Asthma/Allergy Information
- Wound Care with Dr. Philip Organ
- Blood Pressure Checks/Marco Fire Service
After everyone has had the chance to visit with the physicians of choice, we will gather together for a brief presentation on the future of preventive medicine by special guest Mike Hyde, V.P. for Advancement with Jackson Laboratory. We will then kick off our Q&A session so you can get answers to your medical questions. I expect this IBERIABANK /MARCO “In The Round” to fill up quickly so make your reservations early…..PLEASE!
WHEN: Wednesday, July 7, at IBERIABANK, 605 Bald Eagle Drive, Marco Island, FL 34145. Program Begins: 6:00 p.m.
Q & A: 8:00 p.m. Conclusion 8:30 p.m.
PLEASE MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLY BY CALLING 403-5169.