Collier County Public Library is assisting The Florida Department of Economic Opportunity with the distribution of unemployment application forms and mailing envelopes to Florida residents. The applications will be available in English, Spanish and Creole.
Starting Tuesday, April 14th, residents can pick up an application along with a mailing envelope at an unstaffed table outside the following seven library entrances from 8 AM – 5 PM Monday – Friday until further notice.
- Everglades City Branch Library: 102 Copeland Avenue N., Everglades City, FL 34139. Phone: 239-695-2511
- Golden Gate Branch Library: 2432 Lucerne Road, Naples, FL 34116. Phone: 239-252-4542
- Headquarters Library: 2385 Orange Blossom Drive, Naples, FL 34109. Phone: 239-252-7350
- Immokalee Branch Library: 417 N. First Street, Immokalee, FL 34142. Phone: 239-252-7073
- Marco Island Branch Library: 201 S. Heathwood Drive, Marco Island, FL 34145. Phone: 239-252-7064
- Naples Regional Library: 650 Central Avenue, Naples, FL 34102. Phone: 239-252-5135
- South Regional Library: 8065 Lely Cultural Parkway, Naples, FL 34113. Phone: 239-252-7542
Residents can complete the application at home and mail it to (postage is required): Florida Department of Economic Opportunity, P.O. Box 5350, Tallahassee, FL 32314-5350.
Applicants are welcome to drop off the sealed envelope at one of four FedEx stores offering free mailing.
- 2367 Vanderbilt Beach Road (Fed Ex) 239-566-7108
- 890 Neapolitan Way (FedEx) 239-643-4477
- 5420 Juliet Blvd. (Near Walmart) 239-451-3180
- 9885 Collier Blvd. (Inside Walmart) 239-351-5457
For more information, please visit collierlibrary.org.