Kim Campbell, Wife of Glen Campbell, Guest Speaker for Opening
Villa at Terracina Grand, an innovative, state-of-the-art experiential memory care community, developed and managed by The Goodman Group, celebrated its grand opening on Wednesday, April 29 in a truly grand fashion.
Naples Major John Sorey, Collier County District One Commissioner Donna Fiala and Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce CEO John Cox were on hand to help John Goodman, Chairman of The Goodman Group, cut the ribbon and open the doors to an truly innovative new approach to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
Situated on the campus of TerracinaGrand at 6825 Davis Boulevard in Naples, the 60-bed, 61,000 square foot premier memory care community is an international center for innovation in memory care, dedicated to developing and offering evidence-based advancements in experiential integrative healthcare approaches for residents living in memory care.
The special guest speaker for the grand opening was Kim Campbell, wife of legendary country/pop artist Glen Campbell. Glen and Kim’s daughter Ashley also served as guest performer.
The Campbell’s journey with Glen’s Alzheimer’s diagnosis was documented alongside Glen’s extensive “Goodbye Tour” in the documentary, Glen Campbell: I’ll Be Me. The film is scheduled to appear on CNN in June of this year.
“Theopening of Villa at Terracina Grand highlights our organization’s long-term commitment to providing the highest quality, innovative healthcare services to benefit residents in all stages of Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia,” said Vice President of Senior Living & Healthcare division for The Goodman Group, Craig Edinger. “Our distinct programs and experiential designs will enable residents to better reconnect with their inner purpose and interests, and allow them the freedom to navigate, explore and enjoy their surroundings to achieve an optimum level of well-being in a resident-driven community.”
Those interested in receiving more information can call 239-455-1459 or visit www.villaatterracinagrand.com.
Many Innovative Soulful Environments™
- Nature Immersion Room – Will provide residents with a multi-sensory nature-based experience that will help reinforce a daily sense of routine and circadian rhythm, which plays a key role in memory function.
- Arabella’s Garden – A therapeutic landscape focusing critical attention on the design and creation of a landscape to promote health and wellbeing, emphasizing the importance of evidence-based design to meet the needs of residents with dementia, as well as those of visitors and staff.
- Dignified Freedom – Every aspect of Villa at Terracina Grand is designed to celebrate the strengths and accomplishments of each resident while upholding their dignity, quality of life and sense of purpose.
The Goodman Group’s Standards
- Pearls of – Life®The Pearls of Life®memory care program recognizes the value of each individual and helps residents live dignified, well-rounded lives. Residents can “discover the treasures within” by participating in opportunities for personal pursuits and social activities.
- Montessori Inspired Lifestyle™ (MIL) for Memory Care – A resident-driven approach to memory care based on the philosophy of Maria Montessori as adopted for adults with cognitive and physical disabilities by Dr. Cameron Camp. It uses a value-focused approach that highlights the strengths and abilities of each individual.
- Music and MemorySM– Villa at Terracina Grand is partnering with MUSIC & MEMORYSM, a non-profit organization proven to enrich the lives of memory care residents through its personalized, therapeutic, digital music program.