Tampa-based TECO Peoples Gas is bringing natural gas service to Marco Island for the first time. Peoples Gas is installing infrastructure to serve commercial and large residential customers on the island. Service is scheduled to begin by the end of the year.
TECO Peoples Gas invites you to hear more about the plan to supply Marco Island with clean, reliable and abundant natural gas.
What: Introduction of natural gas to serve Marco Island
When: 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 26
Where: Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club and Spa
400 S. Collier Blvd., Marco Island, FL 34145
- Bruce Narzissenfeld, vice president of TECO Peoples Gas
- Dr. James Riviere, city manager of Marco Island
- Joe Batte, vice chairman of Marco Island City Council
- James French, director of operations for Collier County Commission
- Gordon Gillette, president of TECO Peoples Gas
- David Rogers, executive director of the Florida Natural Gas Association
- Sandi Reidemann, executive director of the Marco Island Area Chamber of Commerce
Contact: Cherie Jacobs 813.334.7779