Sun-N-Fun Lagoon Water Park will open up for Thanksgiving Break from Saturday, November 19 through Sunday, November 27 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day. The park will be closed Thanksgiving Day.
Sun-N-Fun Lagoon Water Park
- One waterslide drops into Sunny’s Lazy River
- Four water slides take you to a drop pool
- Heated family pool
- Tadpole Pool, a children’s activity wading water area with a fish slide and more
- Turtle Cove, a pool for ages 5 – 12 years old with lily pads and ropes for climbing
- Sunny’s Lazy River, 1200 feet long
- All pools except Tadpole wading area are heated
The park is offering a special discount this year to Collier County residents with a Florida Driver’s License. With a Florida Driver’s License showing a Collier County address, you and your party will receive $2 off any 48 inch or taller entry, normally $12. Children three and under enter free and those shorter than 48 inches are just $5.50.
Add sales tax to all fees listed above.
Group rates, seasonal passes and party packages are also available. Call (239) 252-4073.
For more information about Sun-N-Fun Lagoon or other public pool facilities, please visit the Parks and Recreation Department online at www.napleswaterpark.com. The public may call Sun-N-Fun Lagoon at (239) 252-4021.