SPEND PRESIDENT’S DAY WEEKEND AT SUN-N-FUN LAGOON!
Sun-N-Fun Lagoon will be open weekends February 14 –May 24
Sun-N-Fun Lagoon will be open on President’s Day, Monday, February 16
Sun-N-Fun Lagoon invites you back for the winter season. The park is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends starting Saturday, Feb. 14. Come spend your weekend at Sun-N-Fun Lagoon. The park will also be open on President’s Day, Monday, Feb. 16.
Sun-n-Fun Lagoon features great attractions for water park enthusiasts of all ages. They include:
- A waterslide that drops into Sunny’s Lazy River
- Five water slides that take you to a drop pool
- A family pool
- The Tadpole Pool, which is a children’s activity wading water area with a fish slide and more
- Turtle Cove, a pool for ages 5 – 12 years old with lily pads and ropes for climbing
- The 1,200 foot long Sunny’s Lazy River
- All pools except the Tadpole wading area are heated
The park is offering a special discount this year to Collier County residents with a Florida driver’s license. A license with a Collier County address gets you and members of your party $2 off any 48 inch or taller entry, which is normally $12. Children aged 3 and under enter free and those shorter than 48 inches are just $5.50. Sales tax will be added to all fees listed above.
Group rates, seasonal passes and party packages are also available. For information, call (239) 252-4073.
For more information about Sun-N-Fun Lagoon or the county’s other public pool facilities, please visit the Parks and Recreation Department online at www.napleswaterpark.com. The public may call Sun-N-Fun Lagoon at (239) 252-4021.