The 2012 Marco Island Seafood Festival is gearing up to provide the island with some of the best seafood in Florida plus a fantastic selection of other all time favorite foods, arts and crafts, a kids fun zone and an incomparable entertainment schedule. The festival is the island’s single largest community event and is hosted by the Kiwanis Club of Marco Island, the Noontime Rotary Club and the Sunrise Rotary Club.
The festival committee has announced a full music schedule of entertainers which will perform on the Seminole Casino Stage.
Saturday, March 24th
• 12:00 – The Del Prado’s.
The Del Prados are the premier 50’s and 60’s and Doo Wop group in SW Florida…Rock ‘n Roll Forever!
• 2:00 – Gladezmen.
Born in the Bayou and raised by a Panther Mama…Gator Nate takes the Festival to the edge of the Gladez.
• 4:00 – Jim Long.
Ocean City party monster! Jim Long warms up the Festival’s feature bands.
• 4:30 – Gema Pearl featuring Lee Brovitz.
KISS Tribute artist, Gema Pearl, kicks off her Spectra Records National Tour at Marco Island Seafood Festival…be there.
• 6:30 – Jim Long.
• 7:00 – The Landsharks (brought to you by Physician’s Regional Healthcare Systems.)
The Land Sharks are a world class Jimmy Buffett tribute band…Fun, fun, fun…just add water
Sunday, March 25
• 12:00 – The Whole Tones Band.
Fresh musical virtuosity… where youth and talent abide!
• 2:00 – Hot Damn Duo.
The party is here…country music with a spark! Hot Damn they’re Good!
• 4:00 – Danny Morgan Band.
Sanibel Island’s legendary Florida recording artist…Danny Morgan is Marco’s sister island’s Best entertainment for over 12 years.
New this year is a Happy Hour Sunday featuring a two for one on beer and wine from 4:00.
Hours for the festival have been extended this year with Saturday 11 AM to 9 PM and Sunday 11 AM – 6PM. The entry fee is still only $6.00 with kids under 12 free. Parking can be found near the festival grounds at Veteran’s Community Park or City Hall. You can pick up free shuttle service at the locations provided below or anywhere along the route.
Proceeds from the festival go to support the many humanitarian projects funded by the Kiwanis and Rotary Clubs.
2012 Seafood Festival
1. Bald Eagle at Waterway Court.
2. Marco Island City Hall.
3. Lamplighter Drive at San Marco.
4. Copperfield Court at San Marco
5. Prince Condominiums at S. Collier.
6. Marco Island Marriott at S. Collier.
7. Hilton Hotel at South Collier.
8. Somerset Condominiums at S. Collier.
9. Les Falls Condominiums at S. Collier.
10. Cape Marco at South Collier.
11. Plantation Condominiums at S. Collier
12. Shipps Landing at South Collier.
13. Camelot Condominiums at S. Collier.
14. Huron Ct. at Swallow Ave.
15. Seagrape Drive at Swallow Ave.
16. Essex Condominiums at S. Collier.
17. Spruce Ave. at S. Collier.
18. Maple Ave. at S. Collier.
19. Sands Condominiums at S. Collier
20. Saturn Court at North Collier.