On April 7, 2019, the Rotary Club of Marco Island will hold its Annual Spirit Awards Gala at the Bistro Soleil. This Gala is a celebration of those who have demonstrated exceptional commitment to the Community. The festivities include a lively social hour, a delicious dinner, spectacular Silent Auction and presentation of Spirit Awards.
The proceeds from this event will provide vital support for various projects, such as:
- Supporting our local Students (Marco & Naples): Students of the Month, Project Graduation, Local Schools, YMCA, Educate the Children…
- Numerous vital local charities such as Meals of Hope, Habitat for Humanity, Shelter for Abused Women, Joy of Giving….
- Shelter Boxes for victims of disaster
- World Health Issues including eradicating Polio and Clubfoot, Eyeglasses Project…
Last year many of you endorsed this event with generous support and we are so very grateful. We are reaching out to you now to help us once again make this event the pinnacle of our fundraising efforts. We gratefully request your help in one or more ways:
- Become a sponsor of this event. Various levels of sponsorship are available
- Contribute a gift certificate (dated to begin April 8, 2019…), basket, goods , and/or services to our auction
- Join us for this heartwarming celebration by purchasing tickets for your family, staff and friends.
- Donate directly to our club or become a member of our club.
All contributions are tax deductible (Marco Island Rotary Cub Foundation is a 501-C-3 organization) and will be acknowledged in the event program and there will be various levels of recognition before, during and after the event.
For auction contributions or sponsorship opportunities please contact Linda Sandlin at 239-777-9200 or linda@MarcoRealtySource.com.
With your help we will honor our community champions, support our charitable projects, help educate our children and have a joyful evening together. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Linda Sandlin, President