‘Remodeling’ Your Yard with Florida-Friendly Plant Material
Would you like to perk up your landscape plantings? Are you using too much water? Would you like to try something new? Then the City of Marco Island’s Beautification Advisory Committee annual community workshop is just for you! We invite you to attend this program February 9th, 2011 from 2-3:30pm at Mackle Park.
Topics of interest include:
- new horticultural practices
- how to use water wisely in your garden
- design and installation tips
- how to choose Florida-friendly plant material for your property
- what new bugs are creeping into our landscapes
Speakers will be Cathy Feser and Dr. Doug Caldwell, both of the IFAS Extension School. They will take your questions at the end of the workshop.