On the November 6, 2018 General Election ballot voters will have the opportunity to vote on the County Referendum regarding the proposed Collier County and Municipal Infrastructure One-Cent Sales Surtax.
More information about the One-Cent Sales Surtax will be presented at public information meetings held on the following dates at the following locations:
- Monday, September 10 at 6 PM at St. Agnes Catholic Church, 7775 Vanderbilt Beach Road, Naples.
- Monday, September 17 at 6 PM at South Collier Regional Library, 8065 Lely Cultural Parkway, Naples- (RESCHEDULED from August 30)
- Tuesday, September 18 at 6 PM at Naples City Hall, Council Chambers, 735 Eighth Street South, Naples.
- Wednesday, September 19 at 6 PM at the UF/IFAS Southwest Florida Research and Education Center, 2686 SR 29 N., Immokalee.
- Tuesday, October 2 at 6 PM at the North Collier Regional Park Exhibit Hall, 15000 Livingston Road, Naples.
Each meeting will begin at 6 PM with a formal presentation; a question and answer session will follow the presentation.
Additional information about the One-Cent Sales Surtax can be found at collieronecenttax.com.