The Marco Island Area Association of Realtors (MIAAOR) is now set up as a drop off location for Bahamas Support donations. The association, located at 140 Waterway Drive, is open Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
MIAAOR members are working together with Naples Organizing Bahamas Support. You can visit them on Facebook at “Naples Organizing Bahamas Support” to see the fantastic efforts going on.
Drop off anything from the list and MIAAOR will take it up to their warehouse September 30. If you would rather donate funds to cover the cost of shipping the containers, please visit GoFundMe.com at NoBS (NaplesorganizingBahamasSupport) or visit Amazon to purchase items directly from the Naples Organizing Bahamas Relief wish list.
- Personal Hygiene Items: Soap, Toothpaste, Deodorant, Toothbrushes, Toilet Paper.
- Clothing- New Items: Socks and Underwear For All Ages.
- Baby Items: Diapers, Wipes, Liquid Baby Formula.
- Food Items: High protein non-perishable items with pull back lids: beans, canned meats, nuts, canned soups and pastas, pre-cooked rice packages, MRE (Meals Ready To Eat), shelf stable milk.
- Supplies: Batteries, Flashlights, Water Filtration Systems, Marine Radios, Walkie Talkies with Batteries to fit, Matches, Chain Saws, Solar Lights, Solar Phone Chargers, Tents, Tarps, Generators, Cots, Blankets, Portable Stoves and Butane Containers, Bleach, Large Plastic Bins with Tops.
- First Aid: First Aid Kits, Imodium, Electrolytes.