Free family-friendly Movies! Free candy! Air-conditioning! You can find them all summer long in the Rose History Auditorium at the Marco Island Historical Museum.
Showtimes for the entire series will start at 1 PM. Mark your calendars because here’s the line-up:
• July 16: Twelve Miles Beneath the Reef
• July 23: A Farewell to Arms
• July 30: Sherlock Holmes and the Secret Weapon
• August 6: Little Shop of Horrors
• August 13: Cross Creek
• August 20: My Pal Trigger
• August 27: Meet John Doe
• September 10: Topper Returns
The Marco Island Historical Museum is located at 180 South Heathwood Drive. Stop by an hour early and stroll through the entire museum and gift shop – all for free. To print out your ticket for free candy and to read more details about the movies go to www.themihs.org.