On June 15th, Collier County’s Marco Island and Golden Gate branch libraries reopened with limited hours and limited services.
- Marco Island Branch Library – 210 S. Heathwood Drive, Marco Island, FL 34145
- Golden Gate Branch Library – 2432 Lucerne Road, Naples, FL 34116
The hours of operation at these libraries will be Monday through Friday, from 10 AM to 5 PM, with the following services:
- Curbside pick-up will be limited to Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 10 AM, for our vulnerable patrons or those who would rather not come into the library at this time.
- Physical collections will be available for browsing and checkout.
- Wi-Fi access, mobile printing, and copying will be available.
- Limited computers with internet access will be available for 1-hour per person daily.
- Library staff will be accessible to provide customer service.
- Beach Passes at the Marco Island Library will also be offered to residents.
The three regional libraries continue to be open with the following hours of operation: Monday through Wednesday from 10 AM to 6 PM, and Thursday through Saturday from 10 AM to 4 PM, with curbside pickup limited to Monday through Saturday, 9 AM to 10 AM.
- Headquarters Library– 2385 Orange Blossom Drive, Naples, FL 34109
- Naples Regional Library – 650 Central Avenue, Naples, FL 34102
- South Regional Library – 8065 Lely Cultural Parkway, Naples, FL 34113
Continue to check the Library website (www.collierlibrary.org/locations) and Facebook page for updates. For more information please call the Marco Island Library at 239–252-7064.