Following an expansive $60 million renovation, The Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa, a AAA Four Diamond Award recipient, will reopen to guests for the 2018/19 holiday season starting September 29. Owner and operator, Olshan Properties, has begun confirming bookings in their fully renovated rooms and suites this week.
The resort has been completely reimagined from the first glimpse, with its dramatic new lobby with floor to ceiling windows that showcase its sweeping vistas over the Gulf of Mexico. The newly rebuilt Hilton Marco Island personifies modern luxury design within a relaxing Gulf-front resort environment. The rooms, restaurants, bar, outdoor Gulf front and pre-function event spaces, in addition to newly redesigned ballrooms and meeting rooms, align the resort with the best in 21st Century hospitality for couples, families, and groups alike.
The exciting enhancements at the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa include its new:
- Pool area added with 1,500 square feet and 80,000 gallons.
- Brand new Gulf Front Great Lawn and indoor and outdoor meeting facilities.
- Oversized ocean-view guest rooms, Premier Preferred Collection of suites and lanai rooms, with private verandas with direct access to the pool area.
- Fresh and local dining experiences and craft cocktail program from the signature indoor/outdoor gulf side Deck at 560 Bar and Restaurant.
- 560 Market featuring freshly fired pizzas and The ‘Gulf’ Cart, which brings refreshments and snacks to the resort’s beach cabanas, umbrellas and lounge chairs.
- Chef Corey Hepburn’s onsite beachside garden used in all of the food menus.
- Expanded spa offerings.