Friday, September 21, 2018

Fire at Charter Club


The Marco Island Fire Rescue Department responded to a fire this morning at the Charter Club, located at 700 S. Collier Boulevard, Marco Island. Fire crew put out the fire which was located in the generator room. The Marco Island Police Department was on the scene. Property damage was reported with no reported injuries. Check back to Coastal Breeze News for any further updates to this story.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *