Mark your calendar for this season’s gut-busting comedies at The Marco Players Theater, you won’t want to miss a minute!
The Marco Players Theater is excited to bring back one-act tales by Bruce Kane, a murder mystery, and a comedy by Londos D’Arrigo, a writer for iconic comedians Phyllis Diller, Lily Tomlin, and Joan Rivers! By popular vote, it’s time to bring back a classic Neil Simon comedy.
Located in the Marco Town Center Mall, The Marco Players Theater is an 83-seat black box theater known for live performance art, hosting local musicians, displaying the works of local artists, and a great place to get involved.
The theater is currently recruiting volunteers for Sound and Light Booth Operator, Hair Stylist, House Manager and more. Learn about how to receive complimentary season passes for getting involved. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit TheMarcoPlayers.com.
The box office opens September 5, 2018 for the public. Advance ticket sales will be made available to loyal season ticket holders and groups of ten or more prior to public ticket sales.
Main Productions 2018-2019 Season:
- “Rehearsal for Murder,” adapted by D.D. Brooke from the teleplay by Richard Levinson and William Link. Auditions: August 4, 2018. Show Dates: October 24-November 11, 2018.
- “Four One-Act Comedies” by Bruce Kane. Auditions: August 11, 2018. Show Dates: November 28-December 16, 2018.
- “Come Blow Your Horn” by Neil Simon. Auditions: August 11, 2018. Show Dates: January 2-20, 2019.
- “Spreading It Around” by Londos D’Arrigo. Auditions: August 25, 2018. Show Dates: February 6-24, 2019.
- “The Savannah Sipping Society” by Jessie Jones, Nicholas Hope and Jamie Wooten. Auditions: September 1, 2018. Show Dates: March 13-31, 2019.
- “Black Tie” by A.R. Gurney. Auditions: September 8, 2018. Show Dates: April 10-28, 2019; Extra show on April 23 replaces Easter Sunday show.