Join the East Naples Civic Association at its July luncheon, as the ENCA hosts a Board of County Commissioner Candidate Q & A. Meet & Greets lay the foundation for any candidate’s campaign, helping to establish trust, admiration and confidence among voters.
The Board of County Commissioner Candidate Invitees are:
- Gary Petit-Dor – District 4
- Stephen Jaron – District 4
- Penny Taylor – District 4
- Andy Solis – District 2
- Brad Schiffer – District 2
The luncheon will be held on Thursday, July 19th at the Players Club & Spa in Lely Resort, 8060 Grand Lely Dr., Naples. Registration is at 11:15 AM, withlunch and Q & A to follow.
Below are questions that may be asked by the moderator, Bob Harden. Each candidate will respond to the same question.
How do you rate
our local government performance?
- Why are you running for this office?
- What problems/difficulties/challenges do you see in Collier County and what do you propose to do about them?
- Why should we trust you in this office?
- What would your top three priorities be if you are elected?
- How would your friends/co-workers describe you?
- What do you get passionate about?
- What makes you angry?
- What has been the most significant accomplishment in your professional career? In your personal life?
- What is the proper role of government?
- What is the East Naples Civic Association?
The cost for ENCA members is $22, and $25 for non-members and guests. An RSVP on or before Monday, July 16, 2018 is mandatory to attend. RSVP at www.eastnaplescivic.com.