Collier County Tax Collector Larry Ray and Collier County Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller Crystal K. Kinzel are pleased to announce the relocation of the Eagle Creek Government Services Satellite Office to a larger location. Formerly located at the Shops At Eagle Creek near the intersection of Tamiami Trail East/Collier Blvd., the new office is located south of the intersection, at 6654 Collier Blvd., in front of the Walmart Superstore.
To better serve residents, the Tax Collector and the Clerk routinely co-locate services at satellite locations across the county. The Eagle Creek office, which is especially busy during the winter high season, serves southern Collier County, including residents in Marco Island and Goodland, and communities that include Eagle Creek, Fiddler’s Creek, Hammock Bay, Isles of Capri, Lely/Lely Resort, Naples Heritage, Naples Lakes, Naples Manor, Treviso Bay and Verona Walk.
“I don’t think we could have found a better location for our customers and for our team members,” said Collier County Tax Collector Larry Ray. “The new location is larger and has more customer service windows, which will increase our service capacity. We want our customers to be in and out as quickly as possible, especially during peak season.”
“This new bright location offers enough space to serve our residents living in the growing communities to the south,” said Collier Clerk Crystal Kinzel. “Because our county is so vast, our goal is to bring first-class services to our citizens in the neighborhoods where they live. We’re very excited to greet residents at this new location.”
The new office is now open and offering all the same services as before, including:
Tax Collector Services:
- Partial driver license services (no testing)
- Motor vehicle registration
- Acceptance of property tax payments
- Registration services for boats/vessels
- Hunting & fishing license services
Clerk of Court Services:
- Acceptance of payments for court fines and traffic citations
- Recording of Notices of Commencement and Declarations of Domicile
- Passport application services (available 9 AM – 4 PM)
- Marriage license services (available 9 AM – 4 PM)
- Marriage ceremonies (by appointment 239-252-2654)
- The Eagle Creek Government Satellite Office is located at 6654 Collier Blvd. Naples FL, 34114, south of the intersection of Tamiami Trail East/Collier Blvd., in front of the Walmart Supercenter. Office hours are 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday through Friday.
For more information, contact Mike Sheffield at 239-252-6879.