Browse through these information stations at your own pace:
- “Everything You Want to Know about Loggerhead Sea Turtles” with Marco Island’s own Turtle Lady, Mary Nelson
- “Shelling 101” with shell enthusiasts Joan & Burt Robbins
- “Birds of Tigertail” with Beverly Anderson, Research Specialist – Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- “Meet the Creatures of the Lagoon” with Conservancy of Southwest Florida Volunteer Naturalists Carole Talkowski, Marge & John Tunnel
- “Coastal Fishing” with Meredith Bayer, Education Specialist – Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- “Tigertail’s Living Beach: What Is This?” with Collier County Park Ranger Carol Buckler
- “Butterfly Gardening” with gardening enthusiast Linda Colombo
- “Introduction to Plants of Tigertail Beach” with Ken Kubat, Volunteer Naturalist
- “Crustaceans of Tigertail” with Marty Roddy, Ph.D.
- “Tigertail’s Osprey Family” with Susan Kubat, Volunteer Naturalist
- “Mother Nature’s Changes at Tigertail & Sand Dollar Spit” with Debbie Roddy President – Friends of Tigertail
This is a unique opportunity to learn and ask questions about the flora and fauna that make Tigertail unique.