By Coastal Breeze News Staff
Collier County offers beach parking to residents and visitors through a popular beach parking sticker program. Without beach parking stickers, beach goers must pay $8 each time they park at Collier County’s beach parking facilities.
Funded through ad valorem taxes, beach parking stickers are provided to Collier County residents at no charge. Full-time residents need to show their original, current, Collier County vehicle registration and current Florida driver’s license with their Collier County address.
Part-time resident property owners need to show their original, current vehicle registration, or rental car agreement, current driver’s license (regardless of state), and a current Collier County tax statement, deed, or current closing papers for a recently purchased property. All three documents must be in the property owner’s name. Part-time residents who are mobile home owners must own the land upon which the mobile home is situated to receive a free beach parking sticker.
Visitor/non-resident beach parking stickers are available for $50 annually to visitors and part-time residents who do not own property.
Beach parking stickers are available at the following locations: East Naples Community Park – 3500 Thomasson Drive (793-4414)
• Freedom Park – 1515 Golden Gate Parkway (252-4000).
• Golden Gate Community Center – 4701 Golden Gate Parkway (252- 4180).
• Goodland Boat Park – 750 Palm Point Drive, Goodland (252-4000).
• Immokalee Community Park – 321 N. First St., Immokalee (657-4449).
• Max A. Hasse Jr. Community Park – 3390 Golden Gate Blvd. West (348- 7500).
• Veterans Community Park – 1895 Veterans Park Drive (566-2367).
• Vineyards Community Park – 6231 Arbor Blvd., West (353-9669).
• Naples Regional Library – 650 Central Ave., Naples (262-4130).
• North Collier Regional Park Exhibit Hall – 15000 Livingston Road (252- 4024).
• North Collier Government Services Center – 2335 Orange Blossom (252- 8999).
• Collier County Government Center – Facilities Management, 3335 Tamiami Trail East, Suite 101 (252- 8380).
• Marco Island Library – 210 South Heathwood Drive, Marco Island (394-3272).
• Caxambas Park -909 Collier Court, Marco Island (642-0004)
• Port of the Islands, 525 Newport Drive, (642-3133).
• Visitor/Non-Resident beach parking stickers are also available at Tigertail Beach – 490 Hernando Drive, Marco Island.
For more information, call 239-252- 4000 or visit collierparks.com