Be sure to mark April 30th on your calendar if you would like to submit a U.S. Passport application to the U.S. Department of State through the Clerk of Court’s Office in Collier County.
Dwight Brock, Clerk of Courts, announced a special Saturday Passport Application day will be held to accommodate citizens and their families who require U.S. Passports for upcoming summer travel plans. The Saturday Passport day is designed to provide an option for those who are not able to take time off during the regular work week.
The North Collier Government Services Center (NCGSC) on Orange Blossom Drive will be open from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm on Saturday, April 30th to assist the public with their passport applications.
Suggested Time Savers for Applicants:
- Visit the Clerk’s website http://www.collierclerk.com/Recording/Passports toreview passport application requirements, as well as any required documents and fees.
- Passport application forms can be found at http://travel.state.gov
- You may fill out the application in advance, but, DO NOT SIGN IT UNTIL IN FRONT OF A CLERK. Also, you MUST USE BLACK INK on the application.
- Remember to bring your checkbook and passport photographs with you.
- Be sure to bring a birth certificate or original naturalization papers, if needed.
- Questions should be directed to National Passport Information Center 1-877- 487-2778
- Plan to arrive early to avoid lines, delays or not being able to be served.