Staff Partner, ACS Marco Island
The top ten reasons why the American Cancer Society Marco Island is thankful this year:
- Being a part of such a supportive and philanthropic community.
- Being able to help Marco Island residents and their families battle cancer.
- The donation of wigs from the Marco Island Woman’s Club to supply our Marco Island resource room.
- For our volunteer leadership board members who give us time, talent, treasure and guidance throughout the year.
- Being ranked the #3 Relay For Life in the whole state for 2015! (We ranked 5th in 2014).
- Receiving two national awards for our 2015 Imagination Ball!
- “I am thankful that I found such a wonderful organization to work for.” – Nikkie Sardelli, Coordinator Division Office & Event Support.
- “I am thankful for having the pleasure of meeting such wonderful patients and working with amazing volunteers in this giving community.“ – Sue Olszak, Distinguished Events Manager.
- “I am – Lisa Honig, Senior Manager Distinguished Events. thankful for all of the support we receive from volunteers, donors and sponsors so that we can fight this disease and celebrate more birthdays.”
And the best for last…
- OUR VOLUNTEERS! We appreciate you all so very much. We couldn’t be as successful without you and your dedication to our organization. If you are interested in being one of our valued volunteers, please contact our office or drop in to see us!
We all hope you have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones and friends. This is truly the best time of the year. Let the holiday season bring joy and relaxation, not burden and stress. Take time to enjoy the moments you have with your family and enjoy life for all that it has to offer. Our local office is located at 583 Tallwood Street, Suite 101, and we can be reached at 239-642-8800. Happy Holiday Season!