|Students in 11th grade, from public or independent high schools, regardless of income level, are encouraged to apply. This program is provided at no cost to students and families thanks to the generous support of the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation.
Students are provided with:
· Weekly college and career preparation curriculum in our on-site lab
· Family workshops on college processes such as applications, financial aid and college planning
· Naviance, a web-based tool that enables students to stay on track with college access tasks as well as ACT and SAT test preparation
· Current 11th grade students in a public or independent school in Collier County
· Minimum 2.5 GPA
· Must satisfy credit requirements to be on pace to graduate in May 2019
· Must have good attendance and behavior
· Student must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident or an eligible non-citizen
· No family income restrictions
Go to championsforlearning.org/wp-content/uploads/11th-Grade-Application.pdf to download an application.
Deadline for applications: Monday, October 30, 2017