A new bell for Fire Department
Marco Island residents, Adriaan and Lena ter Meulen donated a bell to the Fire Rescue Department after seeing an article about the Fire Rescue Foundation memorial Luncheon. The donated bell was attached to a wall of a farmhouse in England named Heronwood at Hayes Lane, Beckley, East Sussex. The bell is believed to be from the late 1500s or early 1600. Adriaan and Lena ter Meulen are in the center of the picture presenting the bell to the Engine 50 Crew of Marco Island Fire Rescue. The department plans to display the bell and use it on special occasions. The Marco Island Fire Recue Department wishes to thank them for their generous donation.