The Collier County Lodging & Tourism Alliance (CCLTA), an organization dedicated to addressing regional issues of mutual importance to the tourism industry and the local community, announced its 2013 Board of Directors.
Darren Robertshaw, Vice President of Hospitality for the Trianon Hotel Company, has been elected as President. Robertshaw has more than 20 years of hospitality industry experience. He has been with Trianon Hotel Company since 1997 where he oversees all aspects of hospitality and is involved in the development of additional hotel properties.
Other CCLTA board members and officers for 2013 include:
- Vice President: Joseph N. DiNunzio, Managing Partner for the Gulfcoast Inn Naples
- Secretary/Treasurer: Thomas D. White, Managing Partner for White’s Lodging, LLC
- Past President: Clark W. Hill, General Manager of the Hilton Naples and Shula’s Steak House
- Director: Lisa Boet, Executive Chef and Co-owner of Chez Boet French Home Cooking
- Director: Elaine Hamilton, executive director of the United Arts Council of Collier County
- Director: Mac Chaudhry, General Manager of the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa
- Director: Rick Medwedeff, General Manager of the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort & Spa
- Director: Jon McGaunn, Hotel Manager for The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
- Director: Hunter Hansen, Managing Director for the Waldorf Astoria Naples and the Edgewater Beach Hotel
- Director: Randy Smith, CEO of Naples Transportation, Tours & Event Planning.
The mission of CCLTA is to provide a forum to affect regional issues of mutual concern to lodging industry members and the community. CCLTA is dedicated to ensuring the successful marketing of the greater Naples area as a premier domestic and international destination. Working together, members will establish informational programs that enhance the standards of ethics and operations for the accommodations industry. CCLTA will encourage coordinated efforts with other community and industry organizations to ensure a satisfied approach for the mutual benefit of all tourism-related establishments in the greater Naples area. For more information on CCLTA, visit online at www.cclta.org.